Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gage

Sorry it has been so long since the last blog. I hope I have made up with it with all of the pictures! It is amazing how fast time goes and how fast Gage grows. He is 15 months going on 5 right now. He is learning new things every day, and his vocabulary is growing. We are having so much fun and are truely blessed. Zach and I have been outside working in the yard every spare minute we have. Gage loves it. He loves playing in the dirt. Give him a rock and a stick and you dont have to worry about him for at least 15 minutes! I will truely make a much better effort to keep caught up! Enjoy



Grumpy face






My working man





Working out in the yard with Dad
Getting rocks with Poppi

Mom why did you take it away???


In the words of Gage, mmmm...



Hanging with Poppa Bud

No comments:

Post a Comment