Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gage's first time on the lake

Gage was so good out on the boat. We put in anywhere from 8 to 10 hours days for 5 strait days. He is such a good baby. He loved being on the boat. His smile is becoming so contagious. With it being Father's Day weekend, he gave Zach the best give possible, Dadda. That's right, his first words were Dadda, not Momma. I was a little butt hurt, but I am getting over it because it is so cute when he says it! We are headed to the Big Horn Mountains this weekend for his first camping/4 wheeling trip. He is going to be an adventurous little guy!
Chillin at the cabin
look, one hand

Move over Grandpa Dan, there's a new captain in town


Securing him of his manhood early!


my new life jacket

Getting ready for the big adventure


My new fishing hat

1 comment:

  1. You are so brave!!! I need to call you so we can catch up! I have so much to tell you and I can't wait to hear all about Gage! (Please just don't rub it in if he sleeps all night) :) Ethan truly sucks at sleeping naps nighttime, you name it! I am glad all is going so well, it looks like you are all having a blast!!! Let's talk soon!

    ReplyDelete