Wednesday, February 25, 2009

1 month




Wow, Gage is already a month old. It is so hard to believe, I guess there not lying when they say time flies. He is really starting to become more alert and awake a little more during the day, I think he's going to have beautiful blue eyes. We are finally getting some sleep around here, anywhere from 2 to 4 hours at a time! I never thought I would be able to function without sleep, but I guess it is mommy power. Gage is getting stronger every day. His bobble head has a little more control and he is really growing. I'm anxiously awaiting him to connect his smile to mine. We have seen a preview of his joyus smile when he is relieving himself and it is heart warming

1 comment:

  1. He is sooo Freakin cute!!! I cannot believe how big he is getting!

    ReplyDelete